Paying Uncle Sam: Best Practices for a Business

Often times we live our lives earning a dollar and spending a dollar and end up being caught amidst our obligation to pay our taxes. The proper way to live a wealthy life is to spend only 20% of what you earn and set aside the remaining 80% of your money to pay for your taxes and to put into your savings account. Remember, a good business pays its taxes first so stay good to Uncle Sam!


I really hope you enjoyed this video! Hopefully, this video will be helpful to you. Please feel free to comment and please pass this on to your friends and to your contacts on Twitter and Facebook, as well as anyone else that comes to mind!

Wishing you much success,

Annetta Powell
Your Professional Success Coach

Google+ Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Follow me on Twitter